A cost effective solution to meet the requirements of a better Rolling Shutter for Garage and Industrial application, whether it is Aluminum or steel, manually or electrically operated. The system is tailor made to meet the correct specifications and requirements of the customers
The doors are available in four major varaints like Steel/Aluminium, Extruded Aluminium Slat, Slat with ventilation and Insulated Slat. Slats are produced under ISO 9001-2008 quality procedure meeting all international standards. We use technologically advanced hardware, accessories from the world renowned manufacturers in EUROPE. The optional add-ons contains electrically operated with push button switch, with manual crank override, with wireless remote control and manual with chain hoist, security lock, manual crank operations etc.
- Quick delivery
- Quality & Reliability
- Guranteed spares
- Perfect Installations
- After Sales Service
Middle East Insulation LLC has a certificate from Ministry of Economy, UAE. Please click here
1. Slat Thickness and material GI & Aluminium from 0.7 to 1.0 mm
2. Seal Better EPDM bottom and side seal for weather tightness same type of overhead door seal.
3. Insulation Injected polyurethane for excellent door tightness and monolithic sections.
4. Finish Powder coated in standard RAL color or polyester prepainted original coil.
5. Hardware Torsion springs, chain hoist.
6. Operator High-tech operator-tubular, center and side operators from Europe with safety features, remote push button control options.
Side Motor with Chain Host||
|Available various type of shaft and drum.||3 phase / 1 phase available.||Tubular motor for rolling shutter, blind and sun awning.|
|Modular installation without additional adjustments.||Provided emergency hand chain brake releasing string.||Slim, powerful and silent|
|Possibility to add a second motor, for large size doors.||Option for manual operation.||Maintenance free and permanently lubricated..|
|Complete bracket set available.|| ||Easy limit switch adjustments.|
|Option for manual operation.|| ||Full braking power in the event of power failure.|
| || ||Manual crank operations from outside.|